MCC has been doing digitization for the last ten years and has developed extensive in house expertise in the same. While traditional methods of scanning and digitization has been there for a while, we also came across many clients who were facing challenges with bound registers which were larger than A1. These are hard to digitize with a traditional scanner so we developed an in house indigenous technology with a digital camera to digitize records.
Equipment Experience: We have experience of using Flatbed, ADF, Digital Camera, IBall etc.
Below is an end to end process highlighting the process which we follow before we onboard a client.
- Inventory of Document
- Assigning document and page numbers
- Pre Scanning document preparation
- Image enhancement/cropping if required
- Quality check
- Reconciliation of images versus inventory
- Index metadata entry
- Index verification
- Search software
- Post go live support
Plan and Project Estimates
- Develop a project and time line to complete the task
- Decide the number of people to be deployed
- Location: Offshore/Onsite depending on project
- Decide the scanner type based on document
- Scope of Work
Let us Know Your Requirement:
Customer Visit: Study Documents and understand the following:
- Document Size: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0
- Condition of Documents: Based on which preservation is done.